Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the financial investment industry is currently looking for an agile coach to join their team.
The Agile Coach is at the service of a department or of several teams and applies a systemic thinking vis-à-vis the dynamics and the interrelationships between them. He / She has work organization skills and is good at interpersonal communications. He / She makes it easier to work as a team and help others achieve desired goals.
The coach has relevant experience in project or team management and knows how to provide mentoring to Scrum Masters in order to help them master their role. He / She knows the inner workings of agile processes and scaling frameworks. To meet their challenges, the coach must be autonomous, versatile and demonstrate diplomacy. He / She is an integral part of the digital transformation and must know how to manage change and recognize its impacts. He / She should have conflict resolution skills and a talent for disseminating and promoting best practices.
You will be an integral part of the digital transformation, supporting multiple teams. You will assist the Scrum Masters in taking action to help them master their role and you will support the managers to cultivate and build a trusting and open environment conducive to learning. By adopting systems thinking, you will shape and promote best practices. You will play a critical role in advising and developing approaches, processes, tools and structures to support our evolution.
- Understand the company, its orientations and its challenges in order to recommend the best choices to support the company in its development.
- Participate in the development of a plan for the transformation and the implementation of practices in collaboration with the team of coaches
- Accompany and support managers in their reflections and postures in the context of Agile teams.
- Lead and shape Agile / Lean practices serving a department or a set of delivery teams.
- Ensure the consistency and alignment of support practices.
- Help Scrum Masters to develop their knowledge and skills in action so that they quickly become autonomous and derive the maximum benefits from Agile approaches and understand their intentions;
- Help teams to mature by setting up practices, tools and measures to support this evolution.
- Define and follow a support plan at the service of different groups or managers who have specific or emerging needs.
- Follow the evolution of Agile trends and best practices in the market and make recommendations to the organization
- Be able to provide strategic, operational and technical advice
- Have political and cultural sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills, influence and mobilization;
- Good synthesis and ability to manage several priorities;
- Ability to navigate within different contexts and organizational levels (teams, managers)
- Facilitation, presentation and training skills;
- Knowledge of reference frameworks for large-scale agility
- Agile / Lean / Coaching certification (Asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS (Asset)
- Having worked in the financial field, preferably in investment (Asset) ·
- At least 5 years of experience as an agile coach including Scrum Master mentoring.
- Sympathetic, motivated (e), diplomat and patient;
- Mastery in the art of transforming conflict situations into opportunities for reflection and learning;
- Organized and proactive;
- Passionate about the evolution of organizational models;
- Driven by action when issues arise.