Information Technology Jobs
Years of Experience
3 and more
BI & Corporate Data Manager
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the ventilation and refrigeration industry is currently looking for a BI and corporate data manager to join their team.
The person will be responsible for gathering information (data dictionary) from data owners in business lines and ensuring that a single source of corporate data is centralized for use within the organization. Focused on results and fun, the ideal candidate works closely with the various business lines as well as external suppliers to ensure the quality of the delivery of initiatives and the sustainability of the ecosystem. As a leader, he has excellent verbal and written communication skills, and his positive attitude promotes collaboration.
• Act as an expert in corporate data management;
• Establish data governance with the various stakeholders in order to oversee the ownership, supply and use of standardized corporate data;
• Establish a technological infrastructure conducive to the promotion and distribution of data;
• Perform optimal management of the various systems and applications under his responsibility;
• Support the various owners and contributors of data in the use, introducing a set of simple and easy processes;
• Supervise and promote the appropriate use of data throughout the organization;
• Ensure deployment and standardized use during business acquisitions;
• Acquire expertise in business processes related to our various systems that feed this data.
• Have a university degree in computer science or a related field;
• Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Acute understanding of the field of data management and its impacts;
• Experience working with an ERP in the manufacturing and / or distribution or related industry (an asset);
• Very easy to establish quality interpersonal communications;
• Organized, rigorous and attention to detail;
• Demonstrate great autonomy and a team player;
• Bilingualism, spoken and written (French and English)
Possibility of teleworking;
Group insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance);
Contribution to a group RRSP upon hiring;
Employee assistance program (service of psychologists, lawyers, notaries and assistance parental);
Access to telemedicine with health professionals by chat or secure video session from day 1;
Contribution to membership in a fitness center;
Reimbursement of membership or renewal of a professional order.