Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the real estate investment industry is currently looking for a business analyst to join their team.
The incumbent acts as a liaison between the clients of the procurement teams and the information technology (IT) department. He must analyze the business requirements before the start of a project and support his client in the development of the project justification. As part of this mandate, he will also be called upon to participate in the selection of a solution through a call for tenders. Subsequently, he will participate in the solution delivery project.
More specifically, the incumbent will contribute to the start of the technological positioning project of the procurement department. He will support the team by identifying business needs, establishing validation scenarios for the evaluated solutions and working on the development of the business case to present the project. Second, the incumbent will work on the deployment of the technological solution by supporting the configuration and implementation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and model the domain and the business processes for which he is responsible;
- Support the client in defining and justifying his business needs and documenting them;
- Determine and define the business requirements by taking advantage of different collection techniques information allowing the customer to formalize his needs;
- Participate in the solution selection process (definition of requirements, definition of selection criteria, preparation of use cases);
- Participation in the preparation of the business case to present the project;
- Prioritize and manage requirements to facilitate solution delivery processes;
- Advise and assist clients with a view to improvement and innovation;
- Define functional specifications, considering customer needs, development and integration constraints;
- Participate in quality control activities by performing tests or doing structured reviews;
- Assist users during their acceptance tests;
- Contribute to the architecture of the solution.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, finance or a related field;
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in business analysis;
- Experience in the field of procurement technologies;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Visio tool and the Office suite;
- Good ability to popularize technological principles;
- Good understanding of industry best practices, particularly with regard to UML and BPMN standards;
- Autonomous, team player, demonstrated collaborative spirit, good analytical and synthesis skills, attention to detail and rigor;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to influence, convince and initiate change;
- Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written.