Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the real estate investment sector is currently looking for a business analyst to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and model the area and the business processes for which he is responsible;
- Support the client in defining and justifying his business needs and documenting them;
- Determine and define business requirements by using different information gathering techniques allowing the customer to formalize his needs;
- Participate in the solution selection process (definition of requirements, definition of selection criteria, evaluation of proposals).
- Participation in the preparation of the business case to present the project.
- Prioritize and manage requirements to facilitate solution delivery processes;
- Communicate and present concrete solutions;
- Advise and assist clients with a view to improvement and innovation;
- Participate in quality control activities by performing tests or making structured reviews;
- Assist users during their acceptance tests.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or related field;
- Master's degree, an asset;
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in business analysis;
- Experience in smart property or building technologies desirable;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Visio tool
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good ability to popularize technological principles
- Good understanding of industry best practices, particularly with regard to UML and BPMN standards;
- Autonomous, team player, demonstrated collaborative spirit, good analytical and synthesis skills, attention to detail and rigor;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to adapt and versatility in its role;
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Solid experience in an environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration;
- Resistance to stress;
- Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written.