Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the insurance sector is currently looking for a business analyst to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and document the business need;
- Validate and refine business needs with business customers;
- Develop a detailed description of the business needs of the solutions to be developed;
- Act as a liaison between the business teams and the production team technical;
- Provide support to users and collaborators to ensure a landing in smoothness of projects in operations;
- Participate in the definition of functional, integrated or acceptance test plans; being often called upon to coordinate these as well as to support users users in performing acceptance tests;
- Help define and keep up to date the tool development strategy and computer systems for users of the sector;
- Determine which processes need to be updated and suggest improvements that simplify and increase efficiency and document them;
- Drive continuous improvement and development projects while respecting administrative and technological constraints;
- Respond to the various questions from stakeholders within the company but also external suppliers ;
- In collaboration with other analysts, designers and developers, identify and formalize business rules, transposition to systemic contexts or again, data transformation;
- Identify customer interface requirements, such as display screens, reports or dashboards, to meet business needs;
- In collaboration with your team and collaborators, ensure availability the information and data required as well as the adequate quality thereof, in line with the expressed needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration or other relevant training;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both oral and written;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of regimes, administrative systems and business processes for Insurance, Group Savings and Retirement;
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile and the Babok approach (Business Analysis Body of knowledge).