Information Technology Jobs
Years of Experience
5 and more
Collaboration Tools Specialist
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the ventilation and refrigeration industry is currently looking for a collaboration tools specialist to join their team.
The mission of the “Collaboration Tools Specialist” is to implement a uniform way of using collaboration tools within the organization. Through documentation, training and personalized assistance, it will allow the organization to capitalize on its software investments while facilitating the daily work of the organization's resources.
Passionate about new collaboration tools and software, the ideal candidate drives adoption and promotes new and efficient ways of working with different tools and software. He ensures that the organization is always at the cutting edge of technology and constantly supports leaders and users throughout.
- Ensure the sound management of tools and the optimal use of software and multimedia tools;
- Ensure that users are offered a technological environment that promotes information sharing and conversation between colleagues;
- Prepare training, workshops, capsules, procedures for the use of the various Collaboration tools;
- Promote the use of collaboration tools within the company;
- Understand the reality and the needs of customers to target solutions and technological approaches to meet the need;
- Ensure the evolution of tools and the implementation of collaboration systems;
- Love working with the various internal clients of the organization;
- Passionate about new technologies facilitating the daily work of users;
- Interpersonal skills, easy speech, speaker, good trainer;
- Leadership during training sessions;
- Enjoys interacting with customers and developed customer service;
- Writes clear and precise documentation;
- Understand the importance of Collaboration tools in a business;
- Good knowledge of Cisco products (WebEx, Jabber), Sharepoint, webinar, videoconferences, etc.
Possibility of teleworking;
Group insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance);
Contribution to a group RRSP upon hiring;
Employee assistance program (service of psychologists, lawyers, notaries and assistance parental);
Access to telemedicine with health professionals by chat or secure video session from day 1;
Contribution to membership in a fitness center;
Reimbursement of membership or renewal of a professional order