Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Development & Integration eCommerce Analyst
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a development and eCommerce integration analyst to join their team.
The incumbent performs analysis for development on web systems and provides the necessary support to developers, suppliers, testing, implementation and use of web systems.
- Performs needs and process analysis.
- See to the evolution of current systems and their integration.
- Develops and implements solutions.
- Writes functional and operational documents, in the form of "story" and BRD "Business Requirement Development"
- Provides the programmer or supplier with the functional specifications.
- Follow up on deliverables to suppliers - Coordinates integrated testing and quality control.
- Ensures that norms and standards are respected.
- Ensures the alignment and integration of the development of partners
- Participate in third level support for divisions and stores.
- Explore the functionalities available and not implemented at the store systems level to identify opportunities (monitoring).
- Ensures compliance with standards, architectures and other standards in force as well as the consistency of systems.
- Make sure to have a transversal view to ensure to bring coherent, relevant solutions and maximizing business value
- Bachelor's degree in management information or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in analysis
- Experience in a large team
- Experience in the field of electronic commerce.
- Ease of understanding and documenting existing processes.
- Great ability to work in a team and ease in communication.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience in the food industry an asset.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical field an asset.
- Demonstration of technological leadership
- Knowledge of the professional environment
- Orientation towards quality work / service
- Technical and professional knowledge
- Interpersonal communication
- Priority management
- Fast and sustained learning
- Problem solving