One of our clients from the financial investment industry is currently looking for a DevOps developer to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Be the main technical point of contact within the Digital Business Solutions team (Technologies and Digital Strategy) and with Corporate Finance as a business partner;
- Act as a facilitator for the transition to project operations (versions, evolutions, fixes) by participating in deployment activities as Release manager;
- Ensure the quality and maintenance of development environments in his area of responsibility and ensure that all deliverables meet project deadlines, architectural and design guidelines, as well as business and functional requirements;
- Carry out, in support of project activities, analyzes of solutions in order to minimize their impact on development environments and ensure that the team has the necessary knowledge to support these once deployed;
- Actively participate in the automation of the delivery pipeline, in the creation, support and evolution of our packaging and deployment assets, as well as in the implementation of configuration management solutions;
- Ensure the maintenance and evolution of source code management, package repository, build and continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant technical experience;
- 5 years in a similar position;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent training and experience;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft environment;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Lifecycle Services resources (LCS) Console;
- Knowledge of Azure;
- Programming / scripting languages: PowerShell, X ++, .Net platform, C #, SQL;
- Knowledge of administration and support of Microsoft platform;
- Understand the development cycle and have used Azure devOps with Git (DevOps) / Visual Studio (ALM / SDLC) repositories;
- Understand the production release chain according to all requirements / process from development / configuration to deployment;
- Have used Azure devOps to maintain User Stories / Tasks, do and understand "code versioning";
- Understand the concepts of Cloud Services (PaaS) integration, an asset;
- Understand the concepts of Web Service (SOA) integration (basic), an asset;
- Understand the integration of multi-tier business applications (front-end, middleware, back-end), an asset.