One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a digital analyst to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
• Provides an efficient framework to capture and document the digital solution to architects, developers, users and process owners;
• Performs the analysis of the current digital solution eco-system to better understand the pain points, dependencies between components and information flow; Deliverables associated to this analysis are:
o Digital current solution architecture diagram(illustrating digital components);
o Process mapping supported by the digital features;
o Identification of pain points and improvement opportunities.
• Participates to the analysis and elaboration of the target solution and produces the associated project deliverables:
o Digital target solution architecture diagram (illustrating digital components);
o Process mapping;
o User Stories;
o Business requirement document;
o Test scenarios;
o Digital user guide.
• Prepares and facilitates workshops involving stakeholders from different sectors to understand business scenarios / problems;
• Organizes his/her time to respect project timeline;
• Works closely with the loyalty business analyst and other technology analysts (solution and BI) to align cross-functional element;
• Gathers the loyalty business requirements from Loyalty analyst;
• Works closely with the development teams to evaluate the digital (web and mobile application) development requirements.
• More than 10years experience as a digital analyst;
• Experience in the development of new mobile application and experience in the adaptation of existing website;
• Understand digital technologies (Knowledge of Xamarin and open architecture is preferred);