Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the real estate investment industry is currently looking for an enterprise architect to join their team.
The domain architect participates mainly in the technological target, in the roadmap infrastructure and telecommunications as well as the preliminary analysis and feasibility study of eligible initiatives.
- Develop the IT infrastructure and telecommunications roadmap in conjunction with the management of these platforms;
- Carry out preliminary analyzes, studies of opportunities and proof of concept of initiatives transformation of infrastructure and telecommunications platforms (Ex: Modernization of backup, dematerialization of data centers, architecture IWAN (aaS),…);
- Ensure the coherence of initiatives and their alignment with the strategic orientations and other initiatives underway or planned;
- Get involved in the solution architecture as needed;
- Take part in the Infrastructure, Telecommunications and Security architecture committee;
- Produce the communication documentation necessary for the architecture committees;
- Act as a point of contact for the enterprise architecture group in platforms infrastructure and telecommunications;
- Maintain and develop the architecture repository;
- Undergraduate university degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in architecture of infrastructure and telecommunication;
- Experience in network architecture;
- Experience in VmWare virtualization architecture (vSphere, NSX);
- Experience in architecture of Microsoft Azure and 365 cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Amazon AWS in a hybrid and multi-cloud context;
- Experience in backup and disaster recovery architecture (physical and virtual);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and DevOps approach and solutions, an asset.
- Experience in RFI / RFP file evaluation, an asset.
Skills and abilities
- Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written;
- Quality of leadership and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to adapt your speech according to the audience (eg client and IT);
- Integrity, rigor, autonomy, efficient management of time and work organization, curiosity.