Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the financial industry is currently looking for a financial analyst to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
As part of a multidisciplinary and versatile team, the incumbent will make an essential contribution in the following areas: budget monitoring, IT cost recharging, billing monitoring.
Job responsibilities include:
- Recharge pane:
- Prepare, analyze then re-invoice IT costs:
- Validate the inventory of licenses and their allocation;
- Identify cost elements;
- Calculate costs by service;
- Communicate the recharge.
- Financial section
- Perform monthly monitoring of the IT operational budget;
- Carry out the financial monitoring of developments;
- Perform reconciliation and overall monitoring of project expenses and IT budgets;
- Prepare gap analyzes between the actuals and the IT budget in order to support the decision making of the IT management team;
- Prepare analysis of projections for the preparation and monitoring of the annual IT budget;
- Prepare and communicate corrective entries as needed.
- Billing pane:
- Support the team in coding complex invoices.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, information technology or a related field;
- Experience in budget monitoring;
- Experience with accounting systems such as JDE;
- Be familiar with the principles of recharging costs;
- Good understanding of the IT governance structure, as well as the IT operating processes;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Project Server desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, to identify and analyze issues or trends;
- Versatile, liking to work on various files;
- Professional rigor;
- Passion for efficiency, continuous improvement and work organization;
- Very good aptitude for teamwork and collaboration;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written.