Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Full Stack Developer
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the financial investment industry is currently looking for a full stack developer to join their team.
Purpose of the mandate
Will participate in the realization of business solutions for the FrontInvest application of the Efront suite. He (she) will be responsible for performing the parameterization, development and testing of the application in order to adapt it to the solution which is aligned with the orientations of the architecture.
- Participate in the evolution of the solutions implemented and provide support during incidents or problems.
- Develop solutions with the team, analyze their impacts and make recommendations.
- Develop test strategy and execute tests.
- Perform functional analysis and parameterization for the various files assigned to it
- Design the solution, make recommendations, develop, test and implement the solution.
- Produce quality code according to best practices and design models in place.
- Write unit, functional, integrated and non-regression test scenarios.
- Provide complete and up-to-date documentation of the developed solution.
- Comply with all applicable IT procedures and standards.
- Promote best IT practices in its field of activity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field or combination of a college diploma and relevant experience
- 3 years experience in IT
Knowledge and skills
- Very good development experience with SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or more recent
- Understanding of XML schemas.
- Knowledge of FrontInvest is an asset
- Experience in the field of investment
- Focus on results and customer satisfaction
- Have a sense of analysis, have a structured approach and be quality-oriented
- Be dynamic, autonomous and very motivated by new challenges
- Be able to maintain a good relationship of trust with different levels within the organization
- Excellent team spirit.
- Experience working with an agile team.
- Excellent knowledge of TFS is an asset.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment and ability to adapt to change
- Ethics and professional integrity
- Bilingualism (French / English)