Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
HR Transformation Advisor
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the government sector is currently looking for a HR Transformation advisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Practice Leader - HR Transformation, the Senior Advisor provides consulting services and carries out activities related to organizational transformation. He or she exercises a pivotal coordination role in deliveries related to HR expertise and works closely with the different stakeholders involved. He or she contributes to the design and implementation of various large-scale projects in order to develop organizational structures. He or she deploys his or her strategic advisory role by providing customers tools and solutions that promote a better understanding of resource issues human resources and contribute to optimal decision-making.
- Perform an advisory role by providing recommendations on the design, development and implementation implementing HR solutions aligned with strategic orientations and transformation objectives. Ensure consistency between business sectors in the development of identified strategies.
- Collect the needs of the business lines on the evolution of their organizational structure in the context of transformation, considering the various potential HR issues.
- Perform impact analyzes with stakeholders and user journeys (e.g. nature of tasks, workload, type and number of positions, team structure), in consultation with the internal collaborators.
- Carry out a watch, in partnership with the talent development team, on the evolution of professions and skills according to business sectors in order to identify proposals adapted to organization and taking into account current best practices.
- Contribute to the production of a roadmap illustrating the changes to be implemented place, the levers to be used, as well as the arrangement and sequence of activities to carry out effectively the desired transformation within the organization.
- Consult and actively involve centers of expertise and HR partners in the search for solutions for transformation projects. Facilitate the flow of information to different stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with service providers. Collaborate with them in order to coordinate the implementation of strategies related to the review of structures organizational aspects of the overall action plan for transformation projects.
- Initiate, lead or participate in different types of meetings related to transformation projects of the organization (eg: workshops, focus groups, committees within senior management).
- Write and develop structured and concise presentations and documents, suitable for various audiences (eg reports, process maps, tools, dashboards).
- Plan the deliverables and deadlines of HR mandates related to the transformation, in concert with the expertise centers and HR partners.
- Ensure, through various communication vehicles, the accountability of its activities.
- Support, in coaching mode, his peers in the development of their skills.
- Proactively contribute to nurturing business intelligence for the organization within its management.
- Support the organization in all other related tasks relating to its expertise.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources management or appropriate discipline.
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent will be considered.
- Experience in coordinating multidisciplinary work in a context of transformation.
- CRHA / CRIA member (an asset).
- Experience in a unionized context (an asset).
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration and trust with all stakeholders.
- Good command of political skills and influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Rigor, sense of planning and organization.
- Versatility, proactivity and autonomy.
- Ambiguity tolerance and stress resistance.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Be comfortable with technologies and have a good knowledge of Excel (advanced level) and Powerpoint (advanced level).