Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients form the real estate investment industry is currently looking for an IT technician to join their team.
The incumbent provides fast, courteous and efficient level 1 (remote) and 2 (nearby) technical and logistical support in order to maintain a high level of user satisfaction in the company.
- Manage and process requests and incidents sent by phone, online or by email to the IT Service Center according to a flexible schedule:
- Respond to all requests sent by users, enter them in the call-taking tool, Analyze, document and solve the problem to the complete satisfaction of the users;
- Assign open tickets at level 3 when required;
- Follow up closely with users during the time the ticket is open;
- Ensure that the processing of user requests meets established service criteria.
- Perform a basic remote diagnosis of workstations, applications and the network, and on the basis of this diagnosis, provide a high-level support service to all users, according to established criteria
- Install computer hardware and software:
- Diagnose and resolve the different types of incidents related to workstations, printers / MFPs, mobile units, IP telephony and video conferencing;
- Ensure that workstations and peripherals are functional and optimally used;
- Go to the user if remote support does not correct the situation;
- Participate in the inventory of the IT department of the company.
- Prepare workstations for newcomers and do the installation on site.
- Collect departure equipment.
- May be required to travel to provide support to our various offices located near the head office.
- Document, analyze and continuously improve procedures, problems and their solution.
- Participate in the various projects of the department.
- Play an advisory role with users.
- Replace group members during absences.
Work experience and knowledge
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365 and office tools, desktops and laptops, iPhone, iPad, multifunction printers, video conferencing.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and Citrix software an asset.
- Knowledge of CSSM for application distribution and Active Directory for group assignment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and incident resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of French and English, both oral and written.
- Person who builds positive relationships, enjoys teamwork and contributes to the development of positive team dynamics.
- Ability to work under pressure. Sense of urgency and being customer service oriented.
- Versatility, the ability to adapt to new technologies and changes.
- Strong organizational skills and priority management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Results oriented.
- Motivated, creative, flexible, responsible and ready to take initiatives.
- Availability to intervene outside normal working hours.