Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the banking industry is currently looking for a java programmer-analyst to join their team.
The incumbent analyzes client or project needs in order to identify the required information systems. It develops computer programs or applications. It carries out the securing and implementation of development projects or IT fixes. More specifically, the advisor will join a team working on SCDA, which is the application responsible for sending all disclosures to the Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
- Analyze client or project needs and identify appropriate technological solutions taking into account budget commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate the project between the production teams as well as the implementation, offer technical support to operations, ensure follow-up to problems and follow up with project managers.
- Develop implementation strategies, analyze, design and document programs or applications.
- Develop or code programs or applications.
- Install and test software packages or implement applications with assigned customers.
- Act as a resource person for programmers.
- Ensure the harmonious integration of the technical components of the solutions and resolve any problems.
- Demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in a similar role (desired levels: intermediate and senior)
- Significant experience with the Weblogic platform and databases (Oracles),
- Working knowledge of various development frameworks (JQuery, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, BootStrap, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SOA architecture and associated technologies (WSDL, XSD, SAML, etc.) and / or RestAPI
- Working knowledge of development support tools (GIT, ANT, MAVEN, JENKIN, JIRA, Artifactory, etc.)
- Experience of development projects in agile mode
- LifeRay technical knowledge an asset
- Demonstrate autonomy and determination
- Demonstrate technological leadership
- Possess technical and functional skills
- Master problem solving
- Be customer oriented
- Have very good intellectual capacities
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness