Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the banking industry is currently looking for a java programmer-analyst to join their team.
The incumbent analyzes customer needs, identifies the required information systems and develops medium to high complexity IT systems, programs and applications. It plays an integrating role through the stages of the development process.
More specifically, in the field of business intelligence, the incumbent plays the role of analyst and developer. It operates in complex, multiplatform environments and uses a variety of tools. She works with multiple teams and is responsible for our unit to handle multiple files simultaneously from end to end.
· Analyze the client's needs and support him in defining his needs, orient him in the appropriate functional solutions taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
· Ensure the alignment of the project with other projects by analyzing the components involved.
· Provide technical support to operations, follow up on issues and follow up with project managers.
· Develop implementation strategies, analyze, design and document programs or applications.
· Carry out or coordinate the development, codification and testing of programs or applications.
· Write functional quotes and operating procedures.
· Carry out design, testing and implementation strategies and support those involved during the implementation period.
· Identify opportunities for optimizing systems, follow the evolution of IT systems and advise users on the computerization of operations, the development of management and analysis tools and the management of systems.
· Five (5) years of relevant experience in Java
· Experience in analysis, design, development and maintenance of computerized systems, functional architecture and systems design, testing and customer consultancy
· Excellent design skills (required) In-depth knowledge of Java (required)
· In-depth knowledge of the Spring framework (required)
· In-depth knowledge of JPA (required)
· Knowledge of SQL (required)
· Development experience in a Linux / Tomcat world (asset)
· Knowledge of REST APIs (asset) Basic knowledge in PaaS, CaaS, IaaS and Microservices (asset)
· Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins or other CIs (asset) Knowledge of data integration (an asset)
· Knowledge of the business intelligence field (an asset) )
· Master problem solving
· Mastery of written communication
· Be customer oriented
· Make quality decisions
· Be good at interpersonal communication
· Demonstrate professional rigor and m unnecessary
· Be results-oriented
· Maintain good relations with colleagues
· Demonstrate autonomy