Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the banking industry is currently looking for a Java programmer-analyst to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
As a Java Programmer Analyst, you contribute to IT efficiency. You analyze, design, configure, develop, maintain and contribute to the evolution of software products to meet the needs of the organization. You are responsible for the quality of the coded solutions.
Your role is to contribute to the development of systems, programs and medium to large-scale computer applications by carrying out the docking and implementation, while making the most of your skill in mastering technology and to anticipate innovations. You analyze the needs of customers and partners and influence the orientations relative to appropriate technological solutions. In this regard, you plan, prioritize and coordinate work in order to keep commitments made in line with the objectives to be achieved. The nature of files and projects requires global knowledge in your field. You contribute to the resolution of complex problems through analysis and your comprehensive knowledge of the business field.
You will be called upon to interact with various stakeholders working in fields of complementary expertise. Our management is responsible for several portals of the organization's network. You will join a dynamic team that develops and contribute to the evolution of a transactional JAVA Web application for telephone agents serving the bank's members. The application integrates a multitude of technologies and components such as the Intranet portal, APIs (REST and SOAP) as well as telephony services.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- A minimum of six relevant years;
- You are able to manage priorities and you have a good ability of analysis;
- You have a good attitude;
- You are autonomous and proactive;
- You are open to change, while remaining result oriented;
- You have a good ability to transmit knowledge and adapt to different personalities;
- You handle complexity and ambiguity well;
- Knowledge of French.
- Excellent knowledge of Liferay, Hibernate, CSS, XML, SQL technologies (an advantage);
- Knowledge of continuous integration chain tools with Jenkins, SonarQube and Artefactory (an asset);
- Knowledge of Angular, REST and SOAP technologies (an asset).