Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
- See to the management of the fleet of licenses for the various software (Microsoft, IBM, etc.) using several tools such as Service Now, Microsoft portal and others.
- Is responsible for renewing current contracts and following up on invoices.
- Calls for tenders and negotiates license purchases with the various suppliers.
- Compliance and asset management: Track software inventory annually (purchases / installations) to ensure the legality of the business.
- Presents an annual budget for license maintenance costs, performs periodic monitoring budget and adjustments, assists his superior in planning future budgets.
- Participate and coordinate actions related to audit requests from different software vendors.
- Performs all other related tasks.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or college diploma in computer science.
- Have a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in managing a fleet of licenses for different software.
- Have very good knowledge of the legality of licenses (acquisition, renewal, maintenance, etc.)
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Possess an excellent sense of customer service and a very good team spirit.
- Be autonomous, demonstrate initiative and have a keen interest in learning.
- Have a developed sense of organization and priority management and a good ability to work under pressure.
- Have a very good knowledge of Microsoft software (Word and Excel).
- Have a very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English.