Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the banking industry is currently looking for a .net developer to join their team.
The incumbent will work on the development of web solutions such as monitoring tools, the automation of dashboards, the evolution of the data lake as well as various reports produced by our teams in the opting to enable us to quickly detect variations in our indicators via automatic mechanisms and thus enable our teams to take action.
- Participate in the analysis, design and documentation of programs or applications.
- Collaborate in the development, codification and required tests.
- Provide technical support to IT operations or by ensuring various follow-ups.
- Participate in the development of documentation, preparation and dissemination of training for users.
- Provide problem analysis, determine the causes and follow up on systems problems during medium to high severity incidents and ensure their resolution.
- Participate in the installation and testing of software packages or the implementation of applications.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of development via Cloud, SAAS, PAAS tools (an asset)
- SQL database management and maintenance
- Knowledge of English at beginner level (score 1)
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation
Manage complexity, Master technology, Master interpersonal relationships, Plan and coordinate