Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Project Control Officer
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the energy industry is currently looking for a project control officer (PCO) to join their team.
PCOs support project managers in:
- their project planning in order to structure them so as to facilitate monitoring,
- monitoring and updating of the remaining work thus promoting a projection of costs, deadlines and the adequate required capacity,
- the preparation of the elements of account of the project manager,
- follow-up of outstanding points,
- validation of time allocated to projects.
Project concerned: Asset monitoring system
- 3 to 6 years experience in project control
- Have demonstrated great rigor in project monitoring, budget monitoring, schedule monitoring, identification of gaps
- Autonomy, sense of organization
- In-depth knowledge of EPM, MS Project and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP financial monitoring and JIRA (asset)
- Ability to identify issues
- Experience in performing administrative activities of projects
Technologies / tools required: EPM, MS Project, Excel, Jira, Confluence