Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Project Control Officer
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the insurance industry is currently looking for a Project Control Officer to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
• Create projects, update and close projects;
• Follow up on time entries and analyze control reports;
• Provide local support in terms of support and advice with the project managers;
• Identify the financial and schedule issues of projects and, if necessary, make recommendations to project managers;
• Provide files to the accounting department for project capitalization;
• Provide files for Research and Development credits;
• Produce the strategic project portfolio, performance indicators and other reports, ensure quality control;
• Support project managers in the use of the Plan View tool;
• May be called upon to do training for new project managers.
• Hold a DEC in IT or administration (or training deemed equivalent);
• Have at least 5 years of experience as a project controller (PCO) including at PCO title on major programs;
• Advanced practical experience with the Plan View Enterprise One tool;
• Have practical knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Have a good knowledge of IT project management;
• Have an interest in the administrative and analytical aspect of the management of projects;
• Have the ability to manage priorities, plan and organize their work
• Have the ability to work in a team and in an advisory role with managers;
• Demonstrate autonomy, rigor and thoroughness;
• Fluency in French and have functional English (spoken and written).
• Knowledge of agility;
• Knowledge of Sharepoint;
• Ability to provide training.