Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the energy industry is currently looking for a project coordinator to join their team.
Small-scale project management:
• Analyze the needs (preliminary activities, tasks, resources, efforts) for each activity to plan;
• Plans interventions with the various stakeholders;
• Established the deployment schedule according to the deployment plans;
• Ensures the follow-up of the activities carried out according to the commitments;
• Ensures the updating of plans in business systems (schedule / ticket office);
• Make it accountable to management.
• Hold an undergraduate university degree (BAC) in a field relevant or any combination of training and equivalent experience.
• Have a minimum of 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in managing projects.
• Have a good knowledge of telecommunication project management as well as that issues related to the field, an asset.
• Have good knowledge in ICT activities.
• Have a good knowledge of business systems and software (EPM, Office suite, project management tools, etc.).
• Have knowledge in the delivery and planning of Agile projects - Kanban.
• Hold PMP certification, an asset.
• Demonstrate mastery of the following behavioral behaviors:
• Interpersonal relationships,
• Time and priority management
Technologies / tools required: Office Suite, Jira