Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a project coordinator to join their team.
The Project Coordinator will support the project team in the detailed planning and monitoring of the execution of multiple activities to meet the deliverables and objectives. He/She will also work closely with the different banners, managers and resources of each sector involved and will report to the project manager.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Liaise with the managers and resources of the banners and different sectors to see to the planning and detailed implementation of the activities of each component of the project and for each banner;
- See to the preparation and coordination of the workshops to be carried out for each component of the project (ie: schedule, monitoring of the preparation of support material, coordination of the availability of resources, invitations and monitoring of attendance);
- Coordinate the preparation and execution of tests and deployments with responsible persons assigned for each shutter and banners;
- Monitor project activities, participate in the production of project progress reports for each component and prepare various dashboards to report the progress of activities;
- Support project management in the application of PMO standards and in the progressive incremental delivery method;
- Facilitate daily meetings;
- Ensure the visibility, neutrality and transparency of project operations;
- See to the organization and prioritization of the backlog;
- Write the minutes of the meetings;
- Provide support for project administration;
- Advise and support the project manager and the team.
- Have worked in a project team;
- Have experience in massive and large-scale deployment.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in project management;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Project and Office 365, including Teams and Sharepoint;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French;
- PMI ACP or CSM certification is an asset.