One of our clients from the energy industry is currently looking for a project manager to join their team.
• Responsible for projects including planning, organization and coordination of activities associated with these projects.
• Be responsible for respecting project budgets and deadlines.
• Define the mandate including requirements, responsibilities, deliverables, indicators measurement and project limits.
• Report on the follow-up of projects to its clients based on commitments.
• Report on the state of the systems portfolio and the monitoring of mandates.
• Develop frameworks, processes and tools for project management.
• Hold an undergraduate university degree (BAC) in a relevant field or any combination of training and experience equivalence.
• Have a minimum of 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in project management large-scale / complex from the opportunity study to deployment.
• Have demonstrated the ability to manage and control the areas of competence of the project management (cost, time, stakeholders, risks, etc.).
• Have a good knowledge of telecommunication project management as well as issues related to the field.
• Have good knowledge in ICT activities.
• Have a good knowledge of business systems and software (EPM, Office Suite, project management tools, etc.).
• Have knowledge in the delivery and planning of Agile projects, an asset.
• Hold PMP certification, an asset.
• Demonstrate mastery of the following behavioral behaviors:
• Customer centric
• Interpersonal relationships
• Time and priority management
Technologies / tools required: Office Suite, Sharepoint, Jira (asset), HPSM