One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a QA analyst to join their team.
Carry out, execute and validate the non-regression tests of the quality assurance cycle. The tests are for different business processes and are executed on the SAP, EXCEED (warehouse software) and BDMS (warehouse software) platforms.
- Identify and explain the anomalies encountered during the tests.
- Carry out the tests under his responsibility.
- Adjust the tests following the implementation of new features and / or corrections.
- Participate in the identification of new tests and test cases.
- Produce preliminary, functional and technical analyzes.
- Create automated test scripts (programming).
- Management of transport orders (STMS - Solution Manager - Charm)
- Produce various administrative documents.
- Migrate application changes in quality assurance and production for the SAP component
- 3 years of experience in management IT systems
- 1 year of experience with an integrated software package (SAP an asset)
- Knowledge of the business process in a company
- Mastery of the office suite (EXCEL)
- Possess problem-solving skills, demonstrate rigor and autonomy
- Essential bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center (an asset)
- Knowledge of VB (an asset)
- Knowledge of HP Unified Functional Testing (an asset)