Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Salesforce Product Manager
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the retail industry is currently looking for a Salesforce product manager to join their team.
The Product Manager prioritizes, plans and manages product features through the product development process in support of the overall product domain strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to create seamless customer experiences.
The Product Manager represents the customer/user and has the primary responsibility for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams. The Product Manager manages the priority of those requirements to ensure that the highest amount of customer value is being delivered in the fastest time possible.
The Product Manager uses data and analytics to analyze their business and prioritize their product backlog appropriately. They attend all business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary. They provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed.
In addition, the Product Manager will work closely and coordinate activities in regard to product delivery with Training & Process, Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Application/Services Vendors and numerous other internal and external parties with the goal of clearly communicating their team's backlog and roadmap and ensuring the necessary support is available upon product delivery.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Working closely with both the business and project management office
• Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
• Clearly defines and write user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Reviews and approves large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy.
• Accepts the stories as “done,” validating that the stories meet the acceptance criteria.
• Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity.
• Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product.
• Understands the “why” behind each Epic and Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams.
• Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
• Align efforts across teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
• Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation.
• Participates in the team demo and retrospective.
• Provides input into — and helps construct — business case documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in product and/or experience management related to call centers
• 3+ years’ experience in two or more of the following: project management, product
management, business analysis, program management or product marketing. – Salesforce
• 2+ years’ strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class
digital product and/or experience.
• 1+ years’ experience in an agile software environment.
• 1+ years’ demonstrated delivery of business results.
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce (Lightning, Service Cloud, Trailhead)
- Experience working with a global/international team
- Extensive experience working with cross functional teams across a large enterprise organization
- Self-starter – be able to take the lead in times of ambiguity; take initiative when no one else is; be willing to go find the answers if they’re not right in front of you.
- Customer-centric mentality (especially with Salesforce – customer and associate impacts)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ year of experience in Product Management
- Building out a roadmap; putting a product backlog together
- Experience with KPIs/metrics
- Very detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills; both verbal/written
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in product design and/or product management.
- Prior leadership with a top 25 omni-channel retailer.
- Experience in running a P&L.
- Strong financial acumen.
- CSPO Certification.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Product Manager that will help to lead the implementation of Salesforce CRM – with a heavy focus on working with an international cross-functional team. There will be some overlay with all of the Contact Center teams so they are looking for someone who can help identify the potential synergies and help drive the execution. Must have experience working with a global team.
- Salesforce (Lightning, Service Cloud, Trailhead)