Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the investment industry is currently looking for a scrum master to join their team.
- Lead and coach high performing agile teams in the delivery of products or projects in data management and advanced analytics;
- Lead daily scrum meetings, iteration reviews (sprint review) maintain backlogs;
- Lead team learning and process adaptation to ensure quality team solutions
- Recommend a roadmap that prioritizes results;
- Ensure the application of agile frameworks to the development process to increase the efficiency of product development;
- Remove barriers to product development and apply learnings to other projects;
- Measure and track progress to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meet or exceed expectations;
- Perform risk management on projects;
- Identify the key indicators that will be used to assess success;
- Perform all other related tasks requested by his immediate superior or required by his duties.
- BAC in computer science, administration or any other relevant training (an asset).
- 7+ years of experience, preferably in high tech and advanced analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile project management.
- Experience with BI and analytics applications and tools.
- Experience with agile project management methodology.
- Scrum Master certification (an asset).
- Strong interpersonal skills, influence and mobilization.
- Great sense of organization and good judgment to assess the level of urgency.
- Proactivity, dynamism and speed of action in the face of changing priorities (ability to anticipate and adapt).
- Spirit of synthesis and easy to popularize.
- Partnership attitude, political and cultural sensitivity.