Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the insurance industry is currently looking for a scrum master to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a Scrum Master for several teams.
- Guide the team and organization on the use of agile best practices and shape processes to be useful to the team.
- Train and coach teams to improve performance and efficiency.
- Remove obstacles or help the team do it by putting them in touch with the right contacts.
- Create a trusting and open environment where issues can be raised without fear of being blamed, judged or penalized, and which promotes remediation and problem solving.
- Facilitate internal and external communications, improve transparency and disseminate information.
- Support and educate the product manager, particularly with regard to the management of the product backlog.
- Lead by example.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters.
- Be part of the community of practice for Scrum Masters.
- Recognized Scrum Master certification.
- At least five years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master and 8 years of experience in agile product development.
- Good facilitation skills and knowledge, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increased transparency.
- Experience with a variety of Agile approaches and concepts in a large scale context.
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- You are :
- Friendly and motivated.
- Driven by a passion for creating a great team culture.
- Master in the art of transforming conflict situations into opportunities for reflection and learning.
- Organized and proactive, and constantly plan surprises for the team.
- Listening to others and always attentive to the pulse of the team.
- Bilingual in French and English.