Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the energy industry is currently looking for a scrum master to join their team.
Our client is looking for a person who will act as SCRUM Master of a cell operating in Agile mode. The mandate of the cell which is made up of 5 people is to provide users with technical assistance , scalable maintenance and development of a solution based on JIRA software (Atlassian) for monitoring operational activities. This resource will need to analyze business needs, organize and coordinate the activities of cell members, and ensure that the proposed solution is optimal.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Analyze business and technological needs, ensure that they are justified and participate in their prioritization;
• Participate in the recommendation of suitable, optimal, economically viable solutions that respect good practices and the company's technological orientations;
• Contribute to the development of a business vision and the implementation of a 3-year roadmap;
• Act as a SCRUM Master;
• Ensure compliance with commitments with customers (deadlines and quality) and allocated budgets;
• Ensure the links with the “product owners” (PO) and the stakeholders concerned;
• Periodically report on the progress of the work, the issues and "Backlog".
• Undergraduate university degree (BAC) in a relevant field;
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in the field of information technology;
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a SCRUM Master and / or IT project manager;
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in business and / or functional analysis;
• Good knowledge of the planning and delivery of projects in Agile mode;
• Good knowledge of JIRA software;
• Knowledge of business intelligence (BI)
• Fluent in oral and written French.