Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Senior Functional Analyst
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the travel industry is currently looking for a senior functional analyst to join their team.
You will be a part of the Web development team responsible for integrating, development and implementation of innovation applications for the travel industry, where you will be working with the latest technologies and you will bring your own ideas to the table.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and document department requests. Identify alternatives, make recommendations, and produce or update functional specifications and rollouts.
- Analyze business requirements before the start of projects.
- Understand the business contexts and impacts of projects.
- Collaborate with product owners and ensure that their project priorities are met.
- Draft and maintain project specifications.
- Contribute to strategic planning for information systems.
- Translate business requirements into technical objectives for development teams.
- Apply advanced modeling and analysis tools.
- Work in close collaboration with the QA analysts and developers.
- Working in an agile development environment requiring the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand.
- Accountability, delivery of the assigned tasks on time, ensuring high quality and high performance.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Prepare documentation for the project testing strategy.
- Actively contribute to the continuous enhancement of the team and the platform, by bringing new ideas and solutions on how to test and ameliorate the applications, the delivery, the communication, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience as functional or business analysis
- Strong commitment, curious and ability to quickly become familiar with new applications. Excellent communication skills combined with a very structured and analytical way of thinking.
- Strong writing skills
- Customer approach with a focus on actions and results
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to balance multiple-simultaneous tasks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence, Gherkin
- Understanding of the travel industry.
- Hands on experience with API tools such as Swagger, Postman and SoapUI.