Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Senior Network Analyst
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a senior network analyst to join their team.
- See to the definition of the selection criteria as well as the choice of the different components hardware and software for telecommunication environments depending on the current or future needs.
- Plans, configures, supports and optimizes software, pieces of equipment, etc., which make up the infrastructure.
- Ensures availability, performance, succession plans, maintenance contracts, legalization of licenses, version of patch levels and documentation for its industry.
- Coordinate and supervise the interventions of the various suppliers during problems hardware and software.
- Develops and verifies at regular intervals, the procedures allowing to set up the operational core of the systems in the event of a crisis.
- Ensure the technology watch and make the necessary recommendations for the evolution of technology for which he is responsible.
- Ensures to follow methodological standards and maintains up-to-date documentation and adequate processes and incidents according to the procedure put in place.
- Participate in discussions concerning the vision and evolution of the architecture in place with the other corporate technology teams.
- Actively participate in team meetings.
- Performs all other related tasks.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in infrastructure (systems administration, network, security, telephony, telecommunications, etc.) in an average environment and far-reaching.
- Demonstrate expertise in the following technologies:
o Meraki and Cisco dispatchers and switches o Support for large-scale extended networks (IWAN and SDWan)
o High availability and redundancy mechanisms o Wireless networks (Meraki, Cisco)
o Cisco Flexconnect and Local wireless controllers
o Cisco telephony: CUCM, CCX, CUC, Jabber, SIP Trunk
o Juniper SSL remote access
o PaloAlto Firewall
o Management tools, Orion NPM / NCM, Cisco Prime
o Data Center: Nexus NXOS, VDC, VPC, OTV, FEX o BIG-IP LTM and GTM load distributors
o ISE identity management: Tacacs and Radius
- Be autonomous, have initiative and demonstrate a great ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
- Have skills in delegating tasks and a great ability to obtain collaboration of the various stakeholders.
- Possess an excellent sense of customer service and have a very good team spirit.
- Have a developed sense of organization and management of priorities and a great ability to work under pressure.
- Have excellent analytical skills for problem solving and synthesis.
- Be rigorous and have an analytical and systematic mind.
- Master the concepts of project management.
- Having knowledge of Ms Project is an asset.
- Have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Visio and Power point).
- Be able to provide precise estimates and be able to meet deadlines.
- Have a very good knowledge of French and English, both verbally than in writing.
- Be available to provide support according to an established schedule and travel outside of the occasion.