Project Management Jobs; Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Experienced ; Manager
Years of Experience
10 and more
Senior Project Manager
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a senior project manager to join their team.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead a strategic project carried out under the leadership of the Senior Vice-President Marketing and which involves stakeholders of multiple teams within the organization and a large number of external suppliers.
In this context and at a high level, the Project Manager will take over the project which is planned to finish at the end of 2023. The person will report to the Project Office and will have to manage the customer experience transformation project customer in its entirety (activities of the business and technology teams, the network and external suppliers involved in this project). The Project Manager must comply with and use the company's PMO management methodology.
He will, among other things, ensure that all the required deliverables are mastered:
• Prepare the project start-up for the key sub-projects and phases;
• Develop project management documents (Charter, various strategies);
• Collaborate with the project sponsor and project leads to ensure linkage strategic and see to the management of the governance of the project;
• Collaborate with the Change Management team to produce the Management Strategy change relating to the project;
• Develop the schedule for the overall business and technology project and work with leads to see to the detailed planning;
• See to the establishment of project management mechanisms and standardization of ways to work within multiple teams to facilitate the coordination and monitoring of activities;
• Confirm the project's success criteria and ensure follow-up;
• Manage and control the project budget;
• Perform and communicate the monitoring of the progress of the project, its indicators, and its budget;
• Close the project under his responsibility and ensure the smooth transition of activities to an operational mode (business support, technological support).
- Manages and is responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle using tools and of the methodology put in place by the Project Office
- Is called upon to work in close collaboration with the business and technological sponsors of the project, project leads as well as members of management to ensure the positioning and the strategic alignment of the project and the follow-up of the business case.
- Directs and orchestrates the planning and scope stage of the project, ensuring the completion of all the elements and components of the project (business and technology) and ensuring an articulation clear and simple project to ensure everyone's understanding.
- Directs the project implementation stage, including the definition of the breakdown structure work (WBS), development of the detailed project plan, creation of project strategies, monitoring of project, the production of statutes at all governance levels established for the project and sees to the issue resolution and proactive risk management.
- Lead the final preparation step until obtaining business approval for deployment (Go-No go)
- Directs the deployment stage of the project and is responsible for validating the success criteria deemed necessary on the project before the transfer in operational mode to the business teams and technological
- Is responsible for the preparation of the operational transition stage and its execution
- Complete the closing stage of the project
- Responsible for the management of communications and various stakeholders within the project, in collaboration with the Change Management team and Human Resources
- Acts as an ambassador for the Project Office to promote good management practices project.
• Experienced project manager having had to lead multi-transformation initiatives teams, in a highly operational culture
• Rigorous and keen sense of organization
• Skillful communicator who knows how to negotiate in order to achieve the benefits of the projects for which he at the expense
• Dedicated to delivering results
• Strong skills in managing priorities
• Strategic, focused on the human aspect of the transformation
• Great ability to rally parties
• Generates a working atmosphere based on collaboration, respect and the search for solution
• Quick and sustained learning ability
• Minimum 10-15 years of project experience, including 7 in a large company
• Experience in managing transformational projects as a master of work
• Experience in supplier management and management of matrix teams
• PMP an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Writes and communicates effectively in French and English