Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Senior Web Developer
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients in the travel industry is currently looking for a senior web developer to join their team.
You will be a part of the Web development team responsible for integrating, development and implementation of innovation applications for the travel industry, where you will be working on the new Digital Transformation application with the latest technologies and you will bring your own ideas to the table.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for implementing highly complex and scalable Java-based web applications and services.
- Work in close collaboration with the senior lead and functional analyst and gather requirements.
- Working in an agile development environment requiring the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand.
- Accountability, delivery of the assigned tasks on time, ensuring high quality and high performance.
- Continuously improve your development and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Understand, improve and refactor code not written by yourself.
- Strong analytic skills and aptitude for solving large and complex problems
- Actively contribute to the continuous enhancement of the team and the platform, by bringing new ideas and solutions on how to test and ameliorate the applications, the delivery, the communication, etc.
- Provide 3rd level technical support & maintenance on existing products.
- Strong commitment, curious and ability to quickly become familiar with new applications. Excellent communication skills combined with a very structured and analytical way of thinking.
- Eagerness to learn and a love for coding, open to learning from team member every day on the job.
- 10+ years hands-on experience on Core Java and web development (multi-thread, clustered environment), Spring (All modules), Webservices, RESTful Services and messaging.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST& SOAP webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Hands on experience with API tools such as Swagger, Postman and SoapUI.
- Must be self-motivated and able to balance multiple-simultaneous tasks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence, GIT.
- Understanding of the travel industry.
- Full-stack experience, backend to frontend is a plus.
- Already developed a SPA.
- SAP Hybris (Commerce, Marketing, Gigya) integration experience.
- Experience with any travel agency ( Hotel/Cars/Flight/Shopping/Catalogue API’s) ISO Travel, Sirev, Soft voyage, TTS.