Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for an SOA analyst-developer to join their team.
- Carry out, from a mandate, all the work inherent in the analysis, development, testing and implementing new integration solutions or modifying integrations existing.
- In collaboration with functional analysts, defines and clarifies the needs of users, skills center teams, technological teams and participates in the development of solutions.
- Ensures the quality of the integration of data, documentation, guides intended for user teams and respects the methodology as well as the norms and standards of development in force.
- Develops and supports high-performance, robust and scalable integrations that meet the business needs
- Respects the functional and technical rules as well as the standards of design and delivery of solutions
- Performs all unit and functional tests in order to offer technological solutions reliable
- Works closely with other Information Systems sectors
- Provide production support (production monitoring and customer support) on a schedule pre-established (day, evening, night and holidays).
- Keeps his technological knowledge up to date, specifically in relation to ESB, Java and web services
- Performs all other related tasks. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a relevant field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an ESB / ETL developer or analyst role.
- Participated in several data exchange platform development projects
- Knowledge of the SAP PO or NIFI platform or any other ESB (Wso2, Mule, IBM ESB, ...)
- Knowledge of the following platforms MQ, DB2, SVN, SAP, Kafka, Graylog are assets.
- JAVA knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of retail and / or logistics is an asset.
- Essential bilingualism (oral and written).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment.
- The holder may have to travel occasionally between the company's different sites (Laval, Montreal, Varennes, Ontario). In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
- Promotes collaborative work
- Rigorous, resourceful and creative
- Flexibility in the management of his daily life
- Orientation towards quality work / service
- Technical and professional knowledge
- Interpersonal communication
- Priority management
- Quick and sustained learning
- Problem solving