Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the real estate investment industry is currently looking for a solution architect to join their team.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for delivering the solution architectures for the projects for which he is responsible for the preliminary analysis and implementation project phases. He oversees the orientations and architectural decisions of his files, and conceptualizes the solutions in alignment with the guiding principles of the Company's enterprise architecture, the enterprise architecture roadmap, and the best practices of its field. He participates in various projects and is responsible for the end-to-end solution meeting the business needs of the Company. It also intervenes in an ad hoc manner to solve certain architectural problems identified by the various competence centers as part of the evolution of systems. He may also be called upon to perform certain architectural positioning, as needed.
- Carry out the architecture of target or detailed solutions within the framework of specific projects;
- Actively participate in the solution selection process (RFI / RFP) and provide non-functional requirements;
- Carry out the strategy for integrating its solutions in close collaboration with members of the data platform team;
- Participate in all aspects of the project development lifecycle and collaborate closely with the project manager, business analyst, security analyst, systems integrators and designers
- In connection with the principles of enterprise architecture, participate in the definition of architecture practices and standards;
- A skilled communicator, he is comfortable with both clients and members of management;
- He understands business issues and implements strategies to support their achievement.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the field of information technology, including at least three (3) in architecture of financial solutions;
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment;
- Experience with cloud computing solutions (SaaS);
- Knowledge of business intelligence;
- Knowledge of real estate management and finance is an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bilingualism (English and French) oral and written;
- Ability to formulate a vision and exercise a credible advisory role with business units;
- Quality of leadership and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Versatility in execution of its files (RFI, RFP, preliminary analysis file, architecture file, architecture note, positioning, data modeling);
- Ability to influence through its expertise and maintain harmonious relations with stakeholders internal and external;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to adapt his speech according to the audience (eg client and IT);
- Integrity, rigor, autonomy, effective management of his time and work organization, curiosity.