Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
5 and more
Solution Management Specialist
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the transport industry is currently looking for a solution management specialist to join their team.
• Triage application issues. May involve resolving the issues or coordinating with third party vendors or other internal parties for support. Ensure that issues are resolved, perform root cause analysis, and take any further action to ensure issue does not reoccur. Includes proactively making application changes to autocorrect off-hour processing.
• Coordinate system and application changes. These could be changes within the application affecting other areas, or outside the application that will affect target application. Ensure all parties are involved and prepared for application changes, ensure quality assurance testing is performed, and required approvals are obtained.
• Interact with third party vendors, and business owners, on changes, priorities, critical periodic processes, etc.
• Ensure interfaces with other applications are functional.
• Ensure security and confidential information is protected from inside and outside access.
• Manage notifications and emails related to scheduled processes.
• Manage scheduling of batch processing.
• Ensure documentation is up to date and meets requirements.
• On-call support.
• 3 – 4 years Blue Prism experience necessary
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL
• Experience supporting applications on Windows Server
• Mainframe knowledge is an asset but not required Education/Certification/Designation
• Bachelor in Computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree or work experience Skills/Knowledge
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), with high proficiency in English
• Able to communicate with all levels of the company
• Ability to lead others in results achievement
• Ability to share and collaborate within team (knowledge sharing)
• Ability to multi-task in a constantly evolving environment
• Availability outside of working hours for escalation during problem investigation/resolution
• 5+ years of knowledge in the implementation, integration, configuration, support and management of production systems
• Experience in a 24/7 support environment Assets
• ITIL certification (ITIL Foundations 2011)
• Experience in system documentation and application of structured systems engineering processes
• Experience with successful project implementation
• Experience in IT solution support and evolution