One of our clients from the banking industry is currently looking for a system administrator to join their team.
• Actively participate in the identification and resolution of incidents in their environment technological and application (on-call involvement)
• Be the IT point of contact in the event of an incident to coordinate impact mitigation end-to-end business processes
• Participate in the realization of post-mortem incidents and put in place plans action required to improve reliability
• Carry out daily operations and administration activities of the environments technological and applications in production
• Level 2 and 3 support for production issues and bugs
• Plan and execute releases
• Propose and implement improvements based on trends and opportunities for improve the reliability of environments
• Develop, implement and maintain the monitoring and alert systems required to detect proactively and react quickly to incidents
• Document and develop the code required to automate operations activities daily
• Develop the code required to automate incident resolution activities for improve the reliability of environments
• Maintain service level indicators to help balance efforts between improving reliability and adding functionality
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure that non-functional requirements reliability are supported
• Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure that CI / CD pipelines are efficient
• Develop end-to-end expertise in product delivery processes to our customers and the technological environments supporting them
• Have a mentality of continuous improvement, service excellence and automation
• Splunk to collect and analyze logs
• AppDynamics, Datadog, for metrics and traces
• Bitbucket / GIT for version management of our scripts and tools
• Jenkins / CircleCI for the pipeline of “Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment - Continuous Testing "
• Jira and Confluence for monitoring activities and our documentation.
• AWS for the management of our infrastructure
• Applications mainly use Java, but the application landscape introduced now applications built as microservices, in Docker containers and private or public cloud platforms.
• Bachelor's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience
• Expertise in Java development and scripting to automate operations tasks
• Available to provide operational support level 2 and 3 for application teams
• Good knowledge of Splunk to collect and analyze logs
• Good knowledge of AppDynamics and Datadog, for metrics and system traces
• Ability to understand end-to-end business processes and how they are supported by technology
• Very good knowledge of Bitbucket / Git for managing versions of our scripts and tools
• Very good knowledge of Jenkins / CircleCI for the integration of the test process into the chain "Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment - Continuous Testing"
• Very good knowledge of Jira and Confluence for monitoring activities and our documentation.
• Very good knowledge of AWS for the management of our infrastructure
• Very good knowledge of micro-service architectures
• Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English