Information Technology Jobs
Years of Experience
5 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the food retail industry is currently looking for a systems administrator to join their team.
Versatile and motivated to learn, he will work in a multidisciplinary team where autonomy is strongly encouraged. Under the supervision of the team leader, he will be responsible for the various files entrusted to him by ensuring the planning, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance and transfer of knowledge to his colleagues. In addition, the candidate may be called upon to play an integrator role for business line projects.
- Autonomously assume the technical projects entrusted to him.
- Make recommendations to his team leader.
- Participate in technical architecture decisions.
- Get actively involved in other projects and achievements by assisting his team leader.
- Attend the various meetings of the projects for which he is mandated.
- Maintain Windows infrastructures
- Document what it sets up (installation, configuration, process).
- Encourage the transfer of knowledge.
- Periodically assume the rotation of IT support availability (24/7).
- Degree in computer science
- 5 years minimum experience in a technical position within an environment Microsoft / VMWARE
- Essential bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Intel (Cisco UCS) or Power servers
- Good knowledge of networking in general
- Good knowledge of virtual environments
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
Active Directory; Windows server 2012, 2016, 2019; Exchange; Office365; System Center Suite (SCOM, SCCM); Skype; SQL Server; MaaS360; Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2016; Vmware Vsphere; Load balancer; Spam engine
- Knowledge of the professional environment
- Orientation towards quality work / service
- Technical and professional knowledge
- Interpersonal communication
- Priority management
- Fast and sustained learning
- Problems solving
- Good organization and good planning
- Ability to work in a team