Information Technology Jobs; Finance Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the financial investment industry is currently looking for a systems analyste to join their team.
- Participate in the development of the solutions implemented and provide support during incidents or problems.
- Develop solutions with the team, analyze their impacts and make recommendations.
- Develop the test strategy and execute tests.
- Perform functional analysis and parameterization for the various files assigned to it
- Design the solution, make recommendations, develop, test and implement the solution.
- Produce quality code according to the best practices and design models put in place.
- Write unit, functional, integrated and non-regression test scenarios.
- Provide complete and up-to-date documentation of the developed solution.
- Comply with all applicable IT procedures and standards.
- Promote best IT practices in their field of activity.
Bachelor's degree in a field related to technology or a combination of a college diploma
3 years experience in IT
Knowledge and skills
- Very good development experience with SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or more recent
- Understanding of XML schemas.
- Knowledge of development with Angular, typescript, C # and Cloud (Azure) is an asset
- Knowledge of FrontInvest is an asset
- Experience in the field of investment
- Be results-oriented and customer satisfaction
- Have a sense of analysis, have a structured approach and be quality-oriented
- Be dynamic, autonomous and very motivated by new challenges
- Be able to maintain a good relationship of trust with different levels within the organization
- Excellent team spirit.
- Experience working with an agile team.
- Excellent knowledge of TFS is an asset.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment and ability to adapt to change
- Ethics and professional integrity