Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
7 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the retail sector is currently looking for a technical architect to join their team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain IT department manager, the Technical Architect, will aim to ensure the consistency of all IT resources (applications, databases, networks, middleware, etc.) and their evolution and will be brought to supervise teams of development engineers.
Its main missions: translate business requirements and functional specifications into logic program designs and provide code modules, stable application systems and software solutions involving the integration of micro services developed in a JAVA, Kubernetes ecosystem, SQL, etc ...
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design of the technical architecture of supply chain information systems Advice to the architect of information systems in the functional area on the use of IT tools;
- Verification and analysis of the technical impacts of new solutions and the consistency of the architecture;
- Guide application and software development teams in the design and construction of complex solutions and ensure teams are compliant with standards, target state architecture and strategies;
- Participate and mentor others in all end-to-end development phases of the product lifecycle by applying and sharing a deep understanding of complex business and industry methodologies, policies, standards and controls;
- Has a solid understanding of software design models and approaches; understands the software architecture at the application level; makes technical compromise decisions at the application level;
- Solves complex architectural / design and business problems; the solutions are scalable; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.;
- Provide mentoring and advice to more junior engineers; can provide feedback and direction on specific engineering tasks;
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues. You will also have regular exposure to company stakeholders and top management, as well as the authority and opportunity to apply your expertise to many interesting technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or similar field;
- 6 to 7 years of experience in Back-end and Integration development using mainly Java 8+ technologies;
- Experience with Kafka database, SQL-92, RDBMS
- Experience in deploying applications in Kubernetes, Docker, etc.;
- Experience with ELK, Mongo DB, Springboot technologies;
- Knowledge of development support tools (Git, Maven, AtgoCD, Jenkins, TLS, Hashicorp Vault);
- Good knowledge of Agile principles;
- Good knowledge of CI / CD Good knowledge of REST / Micro services principles Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Qtest (an asset);
- The ability to work in a team Bilingualism (French, English).