Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
10 and more
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the insurance industry is currently looking for a technological designer to join their team.
Our client is looking for a technological designer who will be involved in application projects (example: system replacement, software package integration, cloud computing integration, internal development team support, continuity, etc.). The resource will have direct contact with the development teams and sometimes even the client (partner).
• Identify needs and use what already exists when possible;
• Support applicants in planning and implementation, carrying out regular follow-ups on mandates;
• Produce technological architectures;
• Good ability to participate in RFI / RFP for the techno part related to the needs on the business side;
• Write the techno part of a preliminary analysis;
• Assure the delegation of tasks to analysts / technicians who will be assigned projects and participate in the supervision of the work carried out by these resources;
• Demonstrate leadership, structure and organization, and collaborate with many architects to define targets and consensus.
- Member of a team that supports business projects for the technological component;
- BAC in computer science or any other relevant field;
- 15 years of experience in an IT environment, including at least 7 years in the role architect;
- General knowledge of infrastructure (Network (VPN, MPLS, ExpressRoute), SQL, Storage, Windows server, Security (Identities),….);
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, IaaS, PaaS, ect)
- Expertise on several technological platforms;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Good ability to rely on other team members and other teams technological as needed;
- Ability to work on several mandates in parallel;
- Ability to participate in application projects of different business units and responsibility for the technological aspect;
- Functional knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of an agile method.