Information Technology Jobs
Long Term Contract
Years of Experience
3 and more
User Support Technician
Company: Intelli5 Location: Montreal
One of our clients from the insurance industry is currently looking for a technical support specialist to join their team.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
• Respond to front-line questions from license holders of the organization's products;
• Take charge of entrusted assistance requests in order to make a diagnosis, prioritize subsequent actions to determine the causes of problems encountered and ensure the necessary interventions to restore situation;
• Involve the appropriate support teams or consult them in order to to obtain the answers essential to the resolution of problems in the event of need;
• Check the progress of the solutions in order to respect the agreements and deadlines service and follow up with the user;
• Collaboration and flexibility to adjust the working mode according to the collective workload;
• The knowledge of the successful candidate and especially his interest in technologies will make it possible to respond to requests for simple to medium complexity;
• Execute practical mandates of medium complexity outside the center calls as part of day-to-day operations (support, requests IT).
• Professional Diploma in computer support or college studies in computer science;
• Experience in customer service;
• Good level of oral and written French;
• Functional English (English speaking clientele);
• Strong concern for customer service;
• Excellent analytical skills and recognized autonomy;
• Good knowledge of office tools and applications (Office 365 Suite, PC, Windows 10, Service Now, printers, telephony and networks).